Monday, November 27, 2006

Bowie and Rings

I've decided I need more David Bowie. Why do I not actually own a Bowie CD? My music collection is lacking.

I'm going to be very candid with you here. I was sitting in the bathroom, reading The Rolling Stone , and thinking about how much I hate the "political" and "news" articles in this magazine, and I had a brain storm. Maybe the reason I didn't like Lord of the Rings (the book, not the movie) was because the only place I read it was in the bathroom. I mean, how well can you really get into a book when you read it in such small increments. But then I remembered that I really hated the movie, and that blew the whole theory out of the water...so to speak.

Side note: I did not subscribe to The Rolling Stone. It just started showing up on my doorstep one day, and I thought if anything belonged sitting by the toilet, it was The Rolling Stone.

No comments: