Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to My World

I thought it would be fun to put my very first blog on here. So this is it.

***

December 2, 2003

A general explanation for why this is here.

1 - It's the easiest way for my friends and family to keep up with what's going on with me no matter how busy we all are.
2 - My best friend thinks that I need to put my life out there so other people can laugh at it. :-)
3 - Moby does it, and Moby is cute, sweet, and rocks. He's definitely my journal inspiration.
4 - Why not? It's not like I'm making anyone read it. Writing is never a waste of time whether it's being read or not.

So, I hope you enjoy at least some of it. If you read enough you're sure to find something interesting like me wrapping my leg in plastic wrap and packing tape to protect my stitches.

No comments: