Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crist defeats Davis

Bradenton Herald | 11/07/2006 | Crist defeats Davis

Yuck...Double yuck. I know we were voting between a douche bag and a terd sandwich, but let's go with the one who at least didn't say he was going to follow in Jeb Bush's footsteps (which I'm assuming means the total destruction of the educational system in Florida). Thank you old people of Florida whose grandchildren are probably going to some hoity toity private school in New York. My only consolation is that we kept scary Katherine Harris out of Senate. That would have been a quadruple yuck. Heck, I might have upgraded to some unknown sound that could only be me retching up all my food from the past year.

Okay, that was a nice soap box moment. I haven't had one of those in a while, and it felt good.

I finally found an RSS reader that I liked which has led to more wasted time on the internet. I think I'm going to have to start being more picky about who I read.

I know I was supposed to be back to my goal of blogging every day yesterday, but I was jet lagged. The trip went well. It was nice to get out of our normal routine. Now, it's nice to get back to our normal routine. Speaking of which, this disaster area I call a house is calling...

No comments: