Thursday, October 04, 2007

Day 22 - Exercise Makes Me Wanna Puke

The way I knew I was probably still pregnant even after the stupid clinic told me I wasn't is that down dog made me want to throw up all over my yoga mat (I never did, by the way).

Last night was Dining Out. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a formal dinner where a bunch of Naval officers shoot silly string and water guns at each other. And drinking, of course. I am becoming well acquainted with sparkling apple juice. I think sparkling grape juice is my preference, but it's been a while since those middle school New Year's parties with plastic champagne glasses. Here's how crazy pregnancy is...I bought a really pretty party dress for the dining out about two weeks ago. Last night, it barely fit and made me nauseated. But I've only gained a pound. Go figure.

Well, I must go eat an orange now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just checked out all of your blogs...you are still the same amazing soul you have always been! and i remember the sparkling grape juice at all of those New Year's eve parties. how are you?