Saturday, October 06, 2007

Day 23 - Nursery Day

Collin and I are trying to get as much done as possible, since he's leaving soon. So that means that things that normally wouldn't be done yet are being done. Is it bad that I already have three baby registries set up? Here's the thing, it's a work in progress. I add stuff I want or need now, so that I have the next eight months to research the products and shop around. If you're going to check out a registry, I suggest the Target one. It's got all the fun stuff on it. The nursery is going to be Classic Pooh.

So today is painting day. Unfortunately, all the research I've done says that I should avoid paint fumes, so I can't help. :-( But I did help prepare the room. We've got a really cute Pooh border to go halfway up the wall. The top half of the wall will be blue and the bottom half will be sage green. It's going to be super cute!

No comments: